Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Vagina Monologues - Lesbian pedophilia?


Eve Ensler seems to think that pedophilia can be a liberating experience. In her work the Vagina Monologues Ensler recounts the story of a 13 year old girl who is sexually abused by an adult female. After widespread public criticism she changed the age of the girl to 16.

Below is a direct quote from the play, where the sexual molestation of this young girl is presented as a liberating experience.

"Afterwards the gorgeous lady teaches me everything about my Coochi Snorcher [vagina]. She makes me play with myself in front of her and she teaches me all the different ways to give myself pleasure. She’s very thorough. She tells me to always know how to give myself pleasure so I’ll never need to rely on a man. In the morning I am worried that I’ve become a butch because I’m so in love with her. She laughs, but I never see her again. I realize later she was my surprising, unexpected and politically incorrect salvation. She transformed my sorry-ass Coochi Snorcher and raised it into a kind of heaven."


Later on in the script Ensler has the young girl reflecting on her experiences.

"Now people say it was a kind of rape ... Well, I say if it was rape, it was a good rape then, a rape that turned my sorry-ass coochi snorcher into a kind of heaven."

Now I don't know about you but I find this kind of talk to be absolutely disgusting and Ensler is promulgating some foul ideas. I find the double standard here to be mind blowing, I mean if any man was caught expressing such ideas about young girls he would hounded, attacked and most likely imprisoned. But when Ensler does it she is applauded, sponsored and held up as a beacon of hope for women the world over. What a load of shit!

Blog Listings


No comments: