Friday, January 4, 2008

Amy Winehouse Beats Up Her Husband When She's Drunk

Soul superstar Amy Winehouse turns "violent and abusive" after too much alcohol and often attacks new husband Blake Fielder-Civil. (see the wounds to Blake's face at right) The singer admits she becomes aggressive after drinking alcohol and uses her husband as a "punch-bag" - but insists she is "not a fighter."

She says, "I'm either a really good drunk or I'm an out-and-out s**t, horrible, violent, abusive, emotional drunk. I'll beat up Blake when I'm drunk. I don't think I have ever bruised him, but I do have my way. If he says one thing I don't like then I'll chin him.

"I'm not a fighter, but if I am backed against the wall I'll kick the s**t out of anyone. I don't think your ability to fight has anything to do with how big you are. It's to do with how much anger is in you."

Can you imagine the public outrage that would be generated if Blake was beating Amy up? Or what about if Tom Cruise admitted that, "when Katie gives me the shits I usually just give her a solid backhand to put her in her place, I dont usually leave any bruises but she knows that if she shits me I will bash her."

No comments: